CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween



Happy Halloween!

Here are our adorable fairies...we were at the dollar store picking up wings for Alexis when she decided that she wanted her sister to be a fairy as well, I couldn't disagree, because I thought it would be so very cute, so we round filed the lady bug and had two fairies instead. Alexis chose McKenzie's wings for her, and our next stop was the fabric store for their 'skirts'.

Thank you so much for all of your ideas and suggestions, it made my job so much easier.

Halloween for us was spent at a Trunk-or-Treat put on by our ward, and then we visited a few homes of the older sisters in our ward who weren't at the trunk-or-treat, and we knew would still enjoy having visitors, even if all they wanted was candy :). We were done with our evening by 6:30. It was really nice to then be able to be at home, and not out in the streets. We were also able to keep our girls on their bedtime schedule. I look forward to a repeat of an earlier starting time next year. (Last year we went door-to-door throughout the entire town, it was long and we started later, so we were out later)

Hope you all had a great Halloween!

5 comments:

Anna said...

CUTE!!!!! Girls Nique! I know your due date is coming up (I don't knwo the exact name though). I'm excited for your guys! love ya!

Melinda said...

Great costumes! Way to go! I think they turned out great!

Marshallparents said...

The girls were so cute in their costumes. I so wish we could have been there to see them in person. Love and kisses to all

amaree said...

Very adorable!!!

Gayle said...

Way cute costumes! The girls look like they had a lot of fun.