This is REALLY late being updated...Over labor day weekend we went to St. George for Aaron's brother's baby's blessing :). Because the whole family was together, we took family pics. We also got an updated individual family picture, 99.9% sure our last one before baby (which still has not decided to enter the world yet); not the best of the girls, but the best one from that day, and still a great picture considering we traveled down to St. George on a Saturday, and then only had a few hours before pictures. Luckly, McKenzie had a nap, otherwise it wouldn't have been this good :). Hope you enjoy seeing our updated family, I look forward to sharing more pictures when our family becomes more updated...until then, we wait.
2 years ago
5 comments:
I keep checking every day, hoping for that long awaited update! Good luck and I hope your little one joins you real soon :) Love ya guys!
I love the picture! When I saw that you'd updated your blog I got all sorts of excited thinking you'd had your baby. I hope he gets here soon! Good luck with your labor and delivery!
41 weeks! I'm feelin' for ya!!!
That's really great! I really like the family one. Crazy the others are so outdated, huh? Maybe Dave can bring his camera and get some with new baby Marshall. That's it! That's his name -- Lexy, Kenzie, Baby! Hahahahahahaha! ;-D
Thanks for coming down to our baby blessing. The family picture turned out pretty well
Post a Comment