CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

VERY late Halloween pictures

Ok, I know I'm not the best at posting frequent updates, but better late than never, right?










We started carved pumpkins on Monday for FHE and invited our neighbor over to help carve and to decorate pumpkin cupcake. I finished carving pumpkins the day before Halloween.

Aaron got dressed up to escort Alexis. We went trick-or-treating around our little town...it was amazing to see just how far Alexis would walk when candy was involved. The best 'treat' they got was a necklace glow stick, the kids loved them and it was a great idea for walking around town at night.

Princess Alexis and Prince Charming...
McKenzie...our little witch

1 comments:

amaree said...

Cute pictures! I think McKenzie looks so much like you Monique! You two have very beautiful daughters... I know a couple of brothers who married sisters... You think Alexis would go for a younger man? It's be a match made in heaven, no?

Anyway, can't wait to see you in a little while!