We spent Thanksgiving break in Boise, Caldwell, and Moscow. It was a lot of traveling for such a small break, but it was great to get to see everyone. We left Tudsday night, right after school. Aaron and I were able to make it to the Boise Temple on Wednesday, we spent Wednesday night in Caldwell where Alexis got to try her hand at Alex and Gayle's new wii, she enjoyed golf the most.(Aaron also got to play alot with this new toy. His favorite was bowling.)
We went back to Boise Thursday morning to help finish making Thanksgiving Dinner, and eat with my family. We then went back to Caldwell Thursday night to visit with Aaron's parents who came up for the holiday.
Friday morning, for the first time EVER (at least that I can remember) I did not attend any Black Friday sales. (gasp!) To be honest, there wasn't really anthing that we needed, and it felt great just to sleep in, have a lazy morning, and then have another 'Thanksgiving' Friday afternoon with Aaron's family.
After lunch on Friday, we packed up the car and drove into Boise, transfered luggage and carseats, and drove to Moscow in Troy's van. Melinda and David blessed their babies on Saturday. It was so wonderful to get to see them and be there for this special day. After the family luch in Moscow on Saturday, we drove back to Boise, crashed on the sofa, woke up, transfered luggage and carseats, and drove back home on Sunday. Very LONG, but very rewarding. We were thankful for the chance to see everyone and to share time with family.
7 years ago
2 comments:
I am so glad that you guys made the long trip to share the hoildays with us.
I'm sorry I missed the holidays with you guys, but, boy! did we need some down time!
Hey Aaron, did you get my message that you have us for the sibling Christmas exchange and we have you?
sorry, I should've e-mailed that? or called, but I keep remembering to call too late at night.
I'll try to call soon.
Post a Comment