CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Elliott's Birthday is November 23, so we also got to celebrate that with family. I can't believe that I now have a two-year-old. Last night I was looking at older posts and pictures from 'then' 'til 'now' and the change is so dramatic, he really is my little boy, no longer my baby.

We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives, and I cannot imagine my life with out him. Even with all the mischievous grins that are quickly followed by catastrophic events--He is 100% boy (unless he is playing dress-up and hair dresser with his sisters) and I love every moment. He is our family comic relief and knows when to laugh with us and when to cry with us. He is tender hearted and HATES to be corrected or told no, but is learning. He is so polite and makes sure to say "thank you"(ta tue), "excuse me" (scus me) and "your welcome" (belbome) at all the right moments. He is constantly learning, which we have to be careful about, and LOVES to play with his sisters, especially when they are playing animals. He is my little helper and loves to help put away the silverware from the dishwasher, and loves to help me empty the dishwasher even when I am trying so hard to get it loaded :). He is daddy's little helper and is quick to pull out all the tools when daddy is fixing something, eager to add his assistance.

Happy Birthday Elliott...We LOVE you!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Happy Birthday little Elliot. We loved having you and your family here for holiday.

Melinda said...

I totally missed it -- well, I mean, I missed saying it because . . . I'm silly like that! I LOVE the new blog background -- that is SO FITTING!!! If I were still doing the holiday thing, I would probably steal it -- I still might! Happy birthday, Elliott!!! I WISH YOU COULD PLAY WITH MY 100% boy every day! :-)