Election Day 2010!
Hope you all find time to vote today. Remember: the choices you make today WILL affect your tomorrow.
Ever since I turned 18 I have relished in the fact that I can vote, and I haven't missed an election since. I love knowing that my opinion matters and can be counted as part of the whole, I have also always been of the opinion that if you didn't vote, you have no right complaining down the road.
There are a lot of political issues facing our nation at this time. They are almost always the same, jobs, health care, education. Get informed and stay informed so that you make the right choice for you and your family, and don't think it foolish to ask for divine inspiration.
Happy Voting! (Most polls in Idaho close at 8:00 p.m.)
Monique
Hope you all find time to vote today. Remember: the choices you make today WILL affect your tomorrow.
Ever since I turned 18 I have relished in the fact that I can vote, and I haven't missed an election since. I love knowing that my opinion matters and can be counted as part of the whole, I have also always been of the opinion that if you didn't vote, you have no right complaining down the road.
There are a lot of political issues facing our nation at this time. They are almost always the same, jobs, health care, education. Get informed and stay informed so that you make the right choice for you and your family, and don't think it foolish to ask for divine inspiration.
Happy Voting! (Most polls in Idaho close at 8:00 p.m.)
Monique
1 comments:
Yay - you posted! And no, I didn't vote. So I'll get on that next time. And this is the only non-business thing I am doing today, so thanks for posting so I could make time to read your cute blog! ;-D
Post a Comment