Here are the pictures that everyone has been waiting for, I will post Elliott's birth story later; sorry for the slight delay, we were just released today around three this afternoon, After picking up our girls, Elliott arrived home for the first time right around 7:30 tonight. Elliott is a very handsome and healthy baby boy. According to almost every nurse in the hospital, he is also a "big boy". His coloring is perfect and has been from the moment his daddy caught him. We are all very excited to finally have him here. We are already working through some adjustments as we all transition from a family of four to a family of five, although when the transition is complete it will be memories to look back on and love.

I love this picture, Aaron had just taken Elliott over to get 'the numbers'. Elliott was still so calm and beautiful, and still safe in daddy's hands.

Because of the H1N1 virus, Portneuf Medical center closed their doors to visitors younger than 18 years of age and limited visitors to no more than 2 in 24 hours...our nurse, who's name will forever remain unmentioned, suggested that we sneak her in anyway. So Alexis got to come to the hospital after all, she got there around 9:00, and stayed only for a moment...long enough to hold Elliott and get some pictures. It absolutely made her day.

There is a joke in our house hold that Aaron has a tendency to always let his mouth hang open when he is relaxed...like father like son!--we love you daddy!--

This was taken after his bath, which happened the following morning because Aaron and I both wanted to be there for it. Elliott's hair looks darker than it really is; unlike the girls with their almost black hair at birth, his hair is a very light brown, almost blond.

Gotta love the chubby cheeks!

Getting ready to go home, Elliott was NOT impressed with getting dressed, but it only took a few seconds to calm him down and get some amazing pictures. This one makes him look big, or maybe he really is just big and I don't really see it :).

Calm, serene, beautiful. Aaron did a great job at capturing this moment.

We love you too, Elliott!
10 comments:
So happy for all of you guys. Such a special time. We love you guys. Let us know when you are blessing baby. :-)
by the way - I lost the bet - I was betting that his name was going to be Bradley. O-Well Jack is a GREAT name!
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! Wish we were there!
What a cutie! The first thought I had when I saw the picture with his mouth open was "he looks like Aaron in that picture." Then I saw your comment -- funny. Congratulations to all of you. I love the pictures -- especially the one with Alexis. It's nice that she got to see him in the hospital.
Congrats!! What a sweet little boy.
Congratulations. What a sweet little addition to your family. I'm sure Elliot's sisters will be taking very good care of him! Good luck with the adjustment from 4 to 5. You're in for a wild and fun adventure!
Congratulations! He is so handsome! Don't worry, you'll adjust in no time and wonder what you did with all your spare time when you had two!
Congrats on your growing family! Your kiddos are just cute and I'm glad to hear your little boy made it here safely. Lots of Love. The Rogers Family.
congratulations!
Congratulations! He is very cute and just the right amount of chubby. I hope all continues to go well with the adjustments.
Post a Comment