CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blessing Day


McKenzie's blessing was held on September 14, it was held in the Relief Society Room at our church after Stake Conference with family and friends. This was the only time we could get to work for all of our family, and because family is so important to us, we made it work. Here are some pics of McKenzie in her beautiful dress made by her Grandma White, there are also pictures of her and her afghan (also made by Grandma), but they are still on my brothers camera. She was beautiful.


These pictures were taken by my talented brother-in-law, David, while we were up in Moscow visiting. Aren't they amazing!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all the new pictures! They look fantastic. I really like the bottom one of all of you. GREAT ACTION!!

stanggang7 said...

What a priceless shot! (I love the family photo at the bottom too!)

Shawna said...

I love the new pictures -- Kenzie's dress is gorgeous and the photos of all of you are amazing. I'm not sure what I like better -- the family one or the one of Monique and Aaron. Either way, they are all awesome. You have such a beautiful family.