Lexi looks so big -- such a cute big sister! I still think we need at least ONE picture of mommy and baby. And I don't think that's just me! ;-D Wish I were there -- hopefully soon!
What a beautiful addition to your family! We hope to meet her soon!
Congratulations! Welcome to the "Have Two Kids" Club!
She is beautiful!! I am so glad that she is finally here. I hope I can see her soon. Congrats to you guys!!
She's gorgeous! You're girls are so adorable and you'll have so much fun with both of them!
Congrats, she is such a little cutie! You are raising such a beautiful little family!
Congratulations! McKenzie looks perfect and Lexi looks like a proud big sister.
Mom says she hopes my two are little angels like your little one. I hope so, too! Now it's Wednesday . . . . ;-DMy phone's dead, so I have no other way to bug you! You gotta do what you gotta do! :-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lexi looks so big -- such a cute big sister! I still think we need at least ONE picture of mommy and baby. And I don't think that's just me! ;-D Wish I were there -- hopefully soon!
What a beautiful addition to your family! We hope to meet her soon!
Congratulations! Welcome to the "Have Two Kids" Club!
She is beautiful!! I am so glad that she is finally here. I hope I can see her soon. Congrats to you guys!!
She's gorgeous! You're girls are so adorable and you'll have so much fun with both of them!
Congrats, she is such a little cutie! You are raising such a beautiful little family!
Congratulations! McKenzie looks perfect and Lexi looks like a proud big sister.
Mom says she hopes my two are little angels like your little one. I hope so, too! Now it's Wednesday . . . . ;-D
My phone's dead, so I have no other way to bug you! You gotta do what you gotta do! :-)
Post a Comment