CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Kenzie Kay

Here are some picture of our new arrival. As much as I would love to have more of McKenzie with her eyes open, this just isn't a big part of her life right now. I put them in order, the first pic. was taken on July 3rd, the next two are from the fourth of July--we went to the Melaleuca Freedom Celebration, the last two are from the 5th, there isn't a lot of difference, but there are small changes everyday.





3 comments:

Melinda said...

My favorite is DEFINITELY the Lexi-Kenzie 4th of July picture! I still think you should have left the one of Lexi at that age up, just for comparison's sake -- but I guess this IS Kenzie's debut! ;-D

Shawna said...

Melinda told me where your blog was so I could read your story and see the pics. I love them. Kenzie is beautiful and I can't believe how grown-up Alexis looks. I don't remember what Alexis looked like as a newborn, so I can't mentally compare them -- but they are both gorgeous. Congratulations to all of you. We should really keep in touch more. Let me know if your going to be up here.

Anna said...

Monique she is beautiful, I love you and wish we lived closer! Lexi is so cute also!