I really wanted to get a family picture this week, but it just didn't happen, so hopefully sometime soon you will be able to see an updated picture, just not yet. It will be better anyway once McKenzie is more awake, alert and expressive...so be watching.
While we were in Boise we did take the opportunity to take pictures of our 'cousin twins'. Alexis and her cousin, Madison, are only 11 days apart, and we have had a tradition of taking pictures every 6 months or so...we are well past this (it is usually in Sept/Oct for their yearly mark, and Mar/Apr for their 1/2 way mark)but we did it anyway, just in case we don't get together in September this year.--I wasn't able to contact Lisa to get permission to post any pics of Madison, so here is one of Alexis--I cropped out Madison--hopefully later I can share some of the other pictures.
Lisa also took a great picture of McKenzie while we were at the park with the girls. McKenzie is doing well, she is sleeping most of the night (usually 5 hr. blocks) and only has bad tummy aches when mommy didn't watch what she was eating (which seems to be more often than not, as I try to learn what foods I need to avoid with her). She is growing up so much, and has changed so much even in the last week.
All in all it was a great time to get away for a while and enjoy family in the middle of the state. But like all good things, there was also a time for an ending, and we were glad to be back home. Our next task is to get the garden weeded so we can take pictures at its best...
3 comments:
I am glad that Alex and I were able to spend some time with your family last weekend. It was nice to finally see McKenize. I love the pictures with girls by the flowers. Lexy has such a sweet smile.
I loved the pictures of the girls. Lexie's is especially cute. We'll try to print it off the computer. If that doesn't work we want a copy of both pix. I'm glad you got to see Alex and Gayle. Also glad you all went to Bradley. We miss you all.
Long time no see! Your girls are so cute, Alexis has grown so much, she's not a baby at all anymore, such long beautiful hair! I can't believe so many of us are mothers of 2 now, kinda fun!
Post a Comment