The first day I couldn't stop looking at him, to me he looked so very different, not at all like my little baby boy. BUT he does look like quite the handsome toddler, he is just minus some curls. This was the deciding factor for me. I had been putting it off because I LOVED his hair. It was curly and beautiful, not very boyish, but beautiful. On Saturday night when I was giving him a bath I noticed that his hair was starting to form into the second curl, a sign that it had been long enough and it was time for a hair cut. Little boys just shouldn't have ringlets.
I didn't get a before picture like I had always planned; mostly because it was a spur-of-the-moment decision and I actually did the first few cuts with him in the sink in a bath. The most recent picture I have of him is Christmas. But we got some AWESOME after pictures.
So without further ado here is our handsome toddler:
3 comments:
OH Monique, he is adorable! So grown up looking -- and he looks like Aaron (I think anyway). So cute. I'm glad to see an update on you and those kiddos. Glad you are all doing well and had a great Christmas.
He is so adorable! Such a cutie. The hair cut looms great! I am rebelling in the fact that for the first time I don't have to give a hair cut to my baby!
We will have to plan a vacation together soon!!! My aaron has every other friday off... maybe we could.meet half way somewhere?
I dislike my phone's auto correct... because the hair cut LOOKS great and I am REVELLING in not having to give Livvy a haircut...
Post a Comment