CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Out of Reception!

Thank you so much for all of your patience as you anxiously awaited news of Aaron. He is finally out of reception and has started Basic Combat Training! He shipped "down range" on Thursday at 0900, although he is anticipating an extremely hard first week, we were both excited that he was finally done waiting in reception and that we now have an end in sight.

Reception was not what we were expecting, he got pushed through so quickly, and then had to wait, and wait, and wait until 'they' got around to every last detail, which I guess takes a week, even though there is A LOT of down time. His BCT company is Delta Co. 347.

I don't know for sure, because I haven't received a packet from his commander, but according to the FY 2009 graduation dates on the Ft. Benning website (https://www.benning.army.mil/192d/content/bn/30thAG/index.htm), his graduation should be August 6.

Please bear with me, I still don't have an address for him yet, he didn't get an address until he shipped down range, and then it is waiting for the mail before I will get it, and pass it on to you.

Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. We love you all.

2 comments:

Mary said...

YAY! I'm glad that he's finally getting somewhere! How are you and the girls doing? The first few weeks are a tough adjustment but once you get a routine down it will pass by quickly!!

Brett - Rachel B said...

glad to hear things are moving along!